Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Hanley’s furniture is a trading name of Kylemore furniture Limited, unit 10 Liffey valley retail park,
Clondalkin, Dublin 22.
The following terms and conditions shall (unless expressly varied in writing) apply to any contract of sale entered into between KYLEMORE FURNITURE LIMITED (The Seller) and a customer of the Seller
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement (“Agreement”) with respect to our site hanleysfurniture.ie. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honoured by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes. All prices displayed are valid only online. In-store pricing may vary. All collections must be able to produce the card that the product was bought with and valid Photo ID.
3. Payment and credit card fraud. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Hanley’s Furniture and its related entities will not be responsible for any damages or consequential losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a user where a credit/debit card or other payment method is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised or improper manner.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law (and without limitation to any other provision of these Terms), Hanley’s Furniture, and each of its related entities, exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any and all loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website (or any goods or services purchased on the website) including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
(a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
(b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
(c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
(d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
(e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
(f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
(g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.
5. You will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, Hanley’s Furniture, and each of its related entities, including their directors, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by any of them arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or them where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or any breach of these Terms.
6. Orders. We recommend you carefully preview any proposed Orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your Order. Once an Order has been accepted by Hanley’s furniture, no cancellation of that Order is valid unless you receive our written communication permitting the cancelled Order. Representations of goods or services for sale made by Hanley’s furniture via the website do not constitute an offer to sell but an invitation to treat. You and Hanley’s Furniture may enter into a contract for the sale and supply of goods or services by you making an offer via the website to purchase goods at the price advertised on the website by:
(a) placing an electronic Order for the goods or services using the website;
(b) you confirming the Order details in accordance with the procedure on the website;
(c) you making payment in full (plus any applicable delivery and handling charges) on the website; and
(d) the acceptance of that offer by Hanley’s Furniture.
You acknowledge that:
(a) the transmission of your offer or the confirmation of any payment, made through an electronic instruction may not be received by Hanley’s Furniture for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including but not limited to, electronic failure, mechanical, software, computer, or telecommunications failure, or the omission or failure of third party website providers or systems;
(b) to the fullest extent permitted by law, Hanley’s Furniture is not liable to you in any way for any loss or damage of any kind, however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an electronic instruction through the website, or any failure to receive an
electronic instruction for whatever reason;
(c) Hanley’s Furniture may act on and process all completed electronic instructions transmitted or issued through the website without further consent from or reference to you; and
(d) Hanley’s Furniture may treat an electronic instruction as authentic and is under no obligation to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons issuing or transmitting such electronic instructions, or to verify the accuracy and completeness of such electronic instructions.
7. You will receive an email or phone call from Hanley’s Furniture as soon as practicable after you have confirmed your Order and made payment. If you have any questions regarding your Order you contact our store on 01-6203719 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this email does not constitute acceptance of your Order by us but merely confirms our receipt of your Order.
8. If your Order is not accepted by Hanley’s Furniture, we will notify you by telephone or email and arrange for a full refund of any payment made by you to be processed.
9. Hanley’s Furniture may, in its sole and absolute discretion, accept or reject any offer made by you for any reason (or no reason), including an error in the advertised price for, or description of, goods or services on the website, or an error of any kind in or relating to your
10. Any representations made at any time about stock availabilities or lead times are accurate to the last known stock level and are subject to change. If Hanley’s Furniture cannot supply particular goods, Hanley’s Furniture will notify you by telephone or email as soon as possible.
11. Price. Prices shown are in Euros and include VAT. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are valid until amended or removed from the website and are subject to change at any time.
12. Each published saving in respect of goods or services is by reference to the lower of the recommended retail price of the manufacturer or the normal ticketed price of Hanley’s Furniture.
13. All prices are subject to market fluctuations and the actual prices to be paid by the Buyer shall be the Seller’s prices, ruling at date of dispatch. The Seller shall be entitled to charge to the Buyer the amount of any Valued Added Tax for which the Seller shall be liable.
14. Unless otherwise stated, accessories shown in any image of goods are not included in the price.
15. We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website at any time.
16. Images of goods shown without any advertised price beside that image are not offered for sale.
17. Payment. All payments must be made in full prior to delivery, including any applicable delivery or handling charges.
18. Payments must be made via the authipay secure payment gateway facilities accessible via the website and will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of these providers.
19. Items of furniture or any customized goods which are not held in stock will be required to be ordered. Dates quoted for delivery, are best estimates based on the advise of the relevant suppliers, given any delay in delivery, regardless of the length of delay, will not entitle me to cancel my order, reject the goods or to compensation or discount.
20. When you complete your Order you will be prompted to select whether you wish to collect your Order from hanley’s Furniture Store or to have the Order delivered to an address specified by you.
21. All local deliveries are charged at €35, deliveries to the rest of Republic of Ireland are charged at €99. For deliveries to Northern Ireland and mainland UK, please contact store on 01-620371.
22. Return Policy. In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item to us, we offer a 7 day return policy starting from the day of delivery, however, if you wish to return an item to Hanley’s Furniture we ask that they are returned in perfect condition and the packaging remains in an ‘as new’ state . Please note you will be responsible for any carriage costs incurred in the returning of goods. Refunds shall be given on receipt of the said goods once checked. Please note mattresses once opened cannot be returned.
23. Other than as set above, Hanley’s Furniture will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the goods were not what you expected. This clause is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the European Directive on Distance Selling (Directive 97/7/EC) or the EC (Protection of Consumers in respect of Contracts made by means of a Distance Communication) Regulations 2001 as amended
24. Legal Capacity. You must be eighteen (18) years of age or over to purchase goods or services from the website. Any Order and/or purchase made by you using this website is an acknowledgement by you that:
(a) you are over the age of eighteen (18) years;
(b) you accept these Terms;
(c) you agree that you have entered into a legal contract with Hanley’s Furniture inrelation to these Terms; and
(d) these Terms, together with your Order, constitute the entire agreement between you and Hanley’s Furniture for the supply of goods or services.
25. Hanley’s Furniture reserves the right to take legal action and seek compensation from the parent or guardian of a minor who causes an Order to be placed, for any loss or damage of any kind Hanley’s Furniture may suffer as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor.
26. Deliveries. Hanley’s Furniture accepts no responsibility for loss or damages caused during the delivery process. By allowing our employees or any representative of the company onto their premises the customer is accepting full responsibility without restriction for any loss or damage to their premises or their person. Specifically it is at your own risk that you permit our company representatives onto your premises.
27. The terms of this clause apply where you select to have your goods delivered to a specified address or collected from our store.
28. The delivery address must be an address within Ireland and cannot be made to PO boxes.
29. Once your goods arrive into our warehouse, Hanley’s Furniture will contact you by telephone or email to arrange with you a suitable time for delivery. You will be required to be available in person to accept delivery of your Order. Hanley’s Furniture will use its reasonable endeavors to deliver your Order within any stated timeframes for dispatch, however Hanley’s Furniture does not warrant that these timeframes will always be met, as many factors may affect these timeframes. You must advise at the time you place your Order via e-mail to email@example.com, of any difficulties that may be involved in the delivery (such as stairs or narrow entries). If you do not state the situation correctly and on arrival the delivery contractor deems it to be a difficult location you will be liable for any extra charges including redelivery fees and the cost of an extra person to assist.
30. You are required to inspect your goods when you take delivery of them. You will be required to sign documentation stating you are 100% satisfied with the condition of the goods. You are required to note any shortages on documentation provided at time of delivery.
31. Orders for collection from Hanley’s Furniture. The terms of this clause apply where you select to collect your Order from Hanley’s Furniture Store. If you select to collect your goods from Store, a representative of Hanley’s Furniture will contact you by telephone or email to notify you when the Order is available for collection. Orders for collection must be collected within seven (7) days of Hanley’s Furniture giving you notice by telephone or by email that your Order is available for collection. If your Order is not collected within this time, Hanley’s Furniture has the right to allocate those goods to another customer and reorder the goods for you.
32. Title and risk in the goods pass to you on delivery or collection of goods ordered.
33. Complaints. Should you wish to make a complaint, please contact our head office at by the following methods:
Liffey valley retail park,
Phone: 00353 01 620-3719